One of my favorite bread machine recipes. Excellent as is, dipped in marinara sauce or made into pizzas.
For Mini-pizzas- Toast the bread and top with pizza sauce, cheese and toppings. Melt cheese in toaster oven (best way) or microwave. Now I like to layer the toasted bread with pepperoni then the sauce and cheese to keep the bread from getting a bit soggy from the sauce.
Recipe is for 2 pound loaf and amounts on right are for 1 1/2 pound loaf.
1. Remove bread pan; attach kneading blade.
2. Place all ingredients in bread pan in the order listed.
3. Insert bread pan, close lid and plug in.
4. Select bread type: Press SELECT until the desired bread setting number is displayed. Press START.
(For white breads, the bread setting selections are numbers 1-3. Select “1” for 1 pound loaf recipes. Select either “2” or “3” for 1 1/2 and 2 pound loaf recipes. Select “2” for a desired medium crust color and “3” for a desired dark crust color.)
5. Press START. Bread will be done baking in the number of hours indicated.
6. Add Mix-ins when bread maker beeps, about 32 minutes after starting.
7. A fruit and nut beep is indicated at 32 minutes into the cycle.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (1452g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 443 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 49.3g||66 %|
|Saturated Fat 20g||100 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 135.4mg||42 %|
|Sodium 10003mg||345 %|
|Potassium 494.7mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 3.9g|
|Protein 40.3g||58 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 633
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.