1. Place eggs in a large pot of cold water, with about 1 inch of water above the eggs. Make sure the pot is large enough so that the eggs are in a single layer.
2. Bring the water to a boil, then cover the eggs and remove from heat. Let sit for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the eggs and cool down in a large bowl of ice water.
4. Once the eggs are cool, peel and slice in half.
5. Scoop out the yolks into a bowl and mix in the mayo, mustard, pickle juice, onion powder, garlic powder, nutmeg and black pepper until creamy. Taste, making sure the balance of flavors is to your liking.
6. Spoon the egg yolk mixture into a large plastic bag with one of the bag corners snipped off (about 1/4 inch hole).
7. Squeeze the egg yolk mixture into the egg white centers.
8. Top the deviled eggs with paprika and fresh chives for added flavor and color.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (59g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 67 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.4g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 212mg||65 %|
|Sodium 149.2mg||5 %|
|Potassium 70mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.2g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.1g|
|Protein 6.8g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 102
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.