1. In large bowl beat eggs, oil and water.
2. Add matzo meal and salt.
3. Mix just until blended. Do not over mix.
4. Cover and place in refrigerator for 20 mins.
5. Meantime bring 6 cups of water to a boil.
6. After 20 mins, remove chilled matzo ball mix from refrigerator.
7. Moisten hands and form into 1 inch balls. Try not to overwork them.
8. Reduce heat and drop balls into boiling water.
9. Cover, simmer for 40 mins.
Best served in chicken soup.
Make sure to use ice cold water and do not over mix the mixture to ensure the perfect texture.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (69g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 79 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.8g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 264.4mg||81 %|
|Sodium 239mg||8 %|
|Potassium 84mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.5g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.5g|
|Protein 7.9g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 112
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.