1. Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and tuck it under the outside rim of the pan.
3. Arrange the bacon slices in a single layer on the foil.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on how crisp you want it. 25 minutes will be perfectly crisp.
5. While the bacon is cooking, arrange 2 layers of paper towels on a second baking sheet.
6. Use tongs to remove the cooked bacon to the paper towels to drain. Turn the slices to blot both sides.
**Keep bacon drippings for cooking perfect mustard greens.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!