1) Pour salt and pepper on the chicken (according to taste) and put it aside
2) Pour 4 soup-spoon of oil on a saucepan and wait until is hot
3) Put the chicken on the saucepan and fried superficially for 8 minutes, turning around over and over until is kind of brownish, take it out and put it aside.
4) Leave the oil on the saucepan, and add the minced garlic, and the minced onion, and the chicken bullion cube to the saucepan and cook it for several minutes, until the onion is cooked. always moving around the ingredients
5) Add the minced tomatoes and let it cook for several minutes always moving around the ingredients until the tomatoes is cooked.
6) Add the minced cilantro and ½ glass of water (or white wine) and let it cook for 2 minutes.
7) Add the chicken and let it cook until is completely cooked (maybe 20 minutes??).
8) This plate can be served with sides of rice, or mash potatoes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (429g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 377 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 41.9g||56 %|
|Saturated Fat 12g||60 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9g|
|Cholesterol 207.2mg||64 %|
|Sodium 490.1mg||17 %|
|Potassium 813.7mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.4g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 8.2g|
|Protein 53g||76 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 661
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.