• In a bowl, mix the mayo, lime juice and salt. Rub the fish with the mixture and let marinate for 20 minutes at room temperature (or up to an hour in the fridge).
• Heat the oil in a small saucepan and add the Acapulco Cooking paste. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and cook for 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt. Let cool to room temperature.
• Preheat outdoor grill. Lightly grease a grilling basket and place the fish fillets inside. Place the basket on top of the grilling rack and grill for 4-5 minutes, basting with the sauce at least 2 times. Turn basket over, baste with melted butter and grill for another 3-4 minutes or until fish is cooked.
Alternate cooking method
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil a large cookie sheet and place fish fillets on top. Transfer to oven and let cook for 6-7 minutes basting the fish with the sauce at least 2 times. Turn fish over, baste with melted butter and cook for 5-6 more minutes or until fish is cooked.
• Serve with warm corn tortillas on the side, lime wedges, salt and avocado slices. This recipe is ideal for fish tacos. Provecho!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (24g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 60 (90%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.6g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 5.3mg||2 %|
|Sodium 119.8mg||4 %|
|Potassium 17.3mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.9g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 67
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!