1. Assemble Food Grinder using fine grinding plate and attach to mixer. Turn to Speed 4 and grind basil leaves, parsley sprigs, and garlic into mixer bowl.
2. Add salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
3. Attach bowl and wire whip. Turn to Speed 6 and whip 1 minute. Stop and scrape bowl.
4. Turn to Speed 8 and gradually add olive oil in a thin, steady stream, whipping until absorbed.
5. Use about 2 Tablespoons of Pesto sauce per serving of pasta.
Tip: If Pesto Sauce is not used at once, place it in a jar and cover with a thin layer of loive oil to keep it from darkening. Refrigerate for a week or freeze for longer storage.
Yield: 2 cups.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (102g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 158 (81%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.6g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 11mg||3 %|
|Sodium 1373mg||47 %|
|Potassium 314.9mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 2g|
|Protein 7.1g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 195
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!