1) Heat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9 inch pan lined with foil. Bake 10 minutes.
3) Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add chocolate; mix well.
4) Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
5) Bake 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil to lift cheesecake from pan. Top with berries.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2370g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4928 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 547.5g||730 %|
|Saturated Fat 280.4g||1402 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 179.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 30.7g|
|Cholesterol 1139.5mg||351 %|
|Sodium 61051.5mg||2105 %|
|Potassium 3983.5mg||105 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 529.7g||156 %|
|Dietary Fiber 38.5g||154 %|
|Sugars, other 491.2g|
|Protein 96.7g||138 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 7074
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!