1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Set a sheet of phyllo on a work surface and lightly butter top.
3. Top with a second sheet of phyllo and butter that.
4. Repeat with the remaining sheets.
5. Cut the layered sheets, widthwise, in half.
6. Set a piece of halibut near the bottom end of each half sheet.
7.Divide and set some shrimp and asparagus in a tight row alongside the fish.
8. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Fold the sides of the phyllo slightly over the fish and then roll into a cylinder.
10. Bake 17-18 minutes, or until golden brown and puffed.
11. While fish cooks, make the sauce. Place the wine and tarragon in a small ppot and simmer until reduced to about 1 Tbsp.
12. Add the cream and simmer until it lightly thickens.
13. Mix in the mustard, season with salt and pepper. Sauce is now ready.
14. When cooked, serve the fish on a bed of the sauce. If desired, before plating, use a sharp serrated knife to cut each phyllo wrap in half at a slight angle.
To blanch the asparagus, cook in boiling water 2 minutes. Drain, cool in old water, and drain again.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (302g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 185 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.6g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g||54 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 168mg||52 %|
|Sodium 396mg||14 %|
|Potassium 730.1mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 7.5g|
|Protein 50.8g||73 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 393
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.