1. To Make Chicken Mixture: In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and saute green onion and garlic until soft; stir in chicken, chili powder, 1/4 cup broth and 3/4 cup picante sauce. Heat through, then set aside.
2. To Make Rice: In a large saucepan, bring rice and remaining 2 1/4 cups broth to a boil. Reduce heat, cover pan and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir in remaining 1 1/4 cups picante sauce, cover and simmer for another 5 to 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
4. To Assemble Burritos: Stir chicken mixture into rice, then add olives and 2 cups of the cheese. Mix well. Spoon 1 cup of filling onto each tortilla, off center. Fold sides and ends over filling, then roll up. Arrange filled tortillas in two 9x13 inch baking dishes and sprinkle remaining cup of cheese on top.
5. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 10 to 15 minutes, or until heated through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1092g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 966 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 107.3g||143 %|
|Saturated Fat 36.4g||182 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 45.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 18.4g|
|Cholesterol 265.5mg||82 %|
|Sodium 5195.3mg||179 %|
|Potassium 1539mg||40 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 309.7g||91 %|
|Dietary Fiber 21.4g||85 %|
|Sugars, other 288.4g|
|Protein 111.5g||159 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2681
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.