Beautiful flakey pie crust for dessert or savory pies
Source: Terra Joa Yu
(1) Set aside 1 cup flour.
(2) Process one and a half cups flour, salt and sugar with pastry cutter until mixed (or use food processor).
(3) Dice butter. Add butter and Crisco and incorporate with pastry cutter (pulse for a second five times if using food processer).
(4) Add 1 cup flour and cut till mixed (or pulse till mixed).
(5) Put mixture in bowl and add vodka and water. Mix gently.
(6) Separate into two discs and put in fridge 30 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (608g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1244 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 138.2g||184 %|
|Saturated Fat 87.5g||438 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 35.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.2g|
|Cholesterol 366.4mg||113 %|
|Sodium 6997mg||241 %|
|Potassium 50.7mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 375.1g||110 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 375.1g|
|Protein 1.5g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2673
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.