1. Prehead over to 350 degrees F.
2. Boil potatoes. Combine with milk & 6 Tbsp butter. Mash & set aside.
3. Melt remaining 2 Tbsp butter in large skillet. Saute bacon, onion & garlic for 5 - 10 minutes.
4. Cook the lasagna noodles & cool under running water.
5. Place 1/2 the mashed potatoes into bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish. Top with 1/3 cheese, follow with layer of lasagna noodles. Repeat layers. Arrange bacon, ionion & garlic over top layer. Add another layer of noodles & top with remaining cheese.
6. Bake, uncovered at 350 deg for 30 - 45 min. Serve with sour cream & chopped fresh chives.
You can also blend the bacon, onions & garlic into the potatoes. Also cover with fold so noodles do not get hard.
Line pan with foil. When cool take out of pan. Cut into quarters & freeze.
Can also add layer of sauerkraut.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (312g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 261 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.1g||39 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.8g||69 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 107.9mg||33 %|
|Sodium 482.4mg||17 %|
|Potassium 843.7mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.9g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 55.6g|
|Protein 22.3g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 585
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!