1. Sift flour and sugar into a mixing bowl.
2. Mix the egg, milk and butter together in a jug.
Add milk mixture to the flour mixture. Whisk until smooth.
4. Brush pan with butter and heat.
5. When pan is hot add tablespoon spoonfuls of mixture, about 4 cm apart.
6. Cook for 1 minute, add desired toppings.
7. Turn, cook other for 1 minute or until bottom is golden.
8. Lift onto cooling rack and serve on a serviette.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (712g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 464 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 51.6g||69 %|
|Saturated Fat 32.1g||160 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 132.8mg||41 %|
|Sodium 371.1mg||13 %|
|Potassium 2198.4mg||58 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 151g||44 %|
|Dietary Fiber 15.3g||61 %|
|Sugars, other 135.7g|
|Protein 8.5g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1033
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!