1. Sprinkle the chicken with a mixture of the salt & curry seasoning.
2. In a 12 inch skillet, quickly brown the chicken on both sides in the hot olive oil, over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-high. Cook for 12 minutes, until the chicken is tender & is no longer pink.
3. For the sauce: In a second skillet, cook the red sweet pepper in the other 1 tablespoon of hot olive oil for 3 minutes, over medium-high heat. Set the red sweet pepper aside.
4. Add the pineapple to the sauce skillet & cook for 5 minutes, until it is browned. Add the serrano pepper & cook for 1 minute. Stir in the coconut milk & brown sugar. Heat through.
5. Serve the sauce with the peppers over the chicken.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (477g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 145 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.1g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.7g||49 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 141.2mg||43 %|
|Sodium 157.3mg||5 %|
|Potassium 809.4mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.5g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 35.7g|
|Protein 35.8g||51 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 435
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!