1. Heat olive oil in 4-quart Dutch oven with cover. Add pork and cook until lightly browned.
2. Add onion and garlic and stir with meat.
3. Add flour and stir 1-2 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, green chiles, jalapeno (if using), salt, pepper and sugar. Mix to incorporate.
5. Add broth. Lower heat. Cover pot and simmer for 1- 1 1/2 hours until meat is tender.
6. Serve with flour tortillas.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (965g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1307 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 145.2g||194 %|
|Saturated Fat 65.2g||326 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 61.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.8g|
|Cholesterol 298.2mg||92 %|
|Sodium 1651.9mg||57 %|
|Potassium 2550.7mg||67 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 76.3g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 74.7g|
|Protein 56.6g||81 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1827
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!