1. Place chopped 200g Pistachio Chocolate bar and 4 tablespoons grape seed oil in a bowl. Microwave for 1 minute till melted and stir.
2. Beat 2 eggs and 1 tablespoon brown sugar till light, smooth and creamy.
3. Add in melted chocolate mixture and combine well.
4. Add in 2/3 cups all purpose flour and 1/3 teaspoon baking powder. Combine well, do not overdo it.
5. Fold in raisins or chocolate chips.
6. Pump the dough onto baking sheet. Place in a preheated oven at 200 Celcius for 15 minutes.
7. Let it cool before removing from the baking sheet. It should come out slightly crunchy outside and chewy soft inside.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (9g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!