very good, especially at Christmas
1. In a mixing bowl cream together butter and sugar till smooth.
2. Add egg and extracts and mix well.
3. Combine flour and pudding mixture. Add to creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in pecans
5. Place 2 inches apart on greased sheet and make thumbprint in the center.
6. Bake @ 350 *C for 10-12 min
1. Cream together butter, sugar, vanilla and milk.
2. Spoon onto center of cool cookies
3. Melt glaze together then drizzle over cookies
4. Let stand till set
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (378g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 522 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 58g||77 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.9g||70 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13.2g|
|Cholesterol 67.7mg||21 %|
|Sodium 970.4mg||33 %|
|Potassium 449.8mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 232.3g||68 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.8g||35 %|
|Sugars, other 223.5g|
|Protein 16.4g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1483
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.