1. Heat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. In a small food processor combine nuts, breadcrumbs, cheese and salt.
4. Pulse mixture until fine.
5. Transfer nut mixture to a shallow bowl, drizzle with olive oil and toss with a fork until the crumbs are well moistened.
6. Spread the top of each fillet evenly with mustard.
7. Press the mustard coated side of each fillet into the crumb mixture to generously coat the fish.
8. Set the fillets, coating side up, on the pan.
9. Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the fillets to form a thick encrustment.
10. Bake fillet until topping is crisp and browned and the fish is cooked through, approx 40 minutes depending on thickness.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (43g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 90 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 223.3mg||8 %|
|Potassium 207.2mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.1g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 15.4g|
|Protein 6.1g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 181
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.