1. Pour water into a stand mixing bowl. Whisk in salt to dissolve in water. Then whisk in yeast.
2. Add flour to water mixture and mix using a stand mixer until combined.
3. Let dough proof in a warm location for 2 hours
4. Divide dough balls equally and shape. Technique for shaping dough balls is that you grab part of the dough ball and stretch it out and folding it back together. Continue this until dough doesn’t stretch easily. Then flip the dough ball so that the seam side is down. Then you will roll the dough ball towards you by grabbing the back side of the dough ball and pinching the bottom of the ball on the working surface so it stays put as you pull the dough ball towards you. The ideas is that the backside of the dough doesn’t really roll and the ball rolls itself up inside of the skin of the dough ball. Repeat this process 4-5 five times but stop before the skin tears.
5. In a dough proofing pan or a small bowl, proof the dough balls for 48-72 hours in the fridge. Dough balls will double in size.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (616g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 57 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.3g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 17.7mg||1 %|
|Potassium 399.1mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 272.4g||80 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.3g||37 %|
|Sugars, other 263.2g|
|Protein 45.4g||65 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1357
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!