A rad mash-up of Spliter’s Asian heritage and his sons’ love of pizza, these dumplings make the perfect snack for any party
Source: Ninja Turtles Cookbook
1. Combine garlic, onion, sausage, pepperoni, mozzarella, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl
2. Fill small bowl with water. Set out wonton wrappers and baking sheet.
3. Scoop 1 teaspoon of filling into center of wrap. Moisten fingers and edge of wrapper. Pleat edges for good seal.
4. Place finished wrap on baking sheet pleat side up.
5. Heat large saucepan over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of oil and swirl to coat. When oil begins to simmer (but not smoke) place the potstickers carefully in the pan, pleated side up, spacing them a little apart. (You will probably cook in batches)
6. Cook uncovered for 3 - 5 minutes, or until potstickers are browned on bottom, then pour in 1/4 cup of water and immediately cover pan.
7. Let the potsticker steam for 2 minutes, then lift the lid and check them for doneness. If not sure they are done cut and check inside is cooked trough.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (14g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 35 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.9g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 7.3mg||2 %|
|Sodium 70.2mg||2 %|
|Potassium 10.7mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.4g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.4g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 47
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!