1. Pre-heat the oven to 375°. Grease a 24-cup mini-muffin pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, garlic powder and baking powder; whisk in the milk and egg.
3. Stir in the mozzarella, sausage and pepperoni; let stand for 10 minutes.
4. Stir the batter and divide among the mini-muffin cups.
5. Bake until puffed and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, microwave the pizza sauce until warmed through.
7. Serve the puffs with the pizza sauce for dipping.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (29g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 24 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.6g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 7.3mg||2 %|
|Sodium 71.1mg||2 %|
|Potassium 44.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 10g|
|Protein 1.7g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 70
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.