1. Thaw dough; roll it into 14 X 24" rectangle about 1/4" thick.
2. Brown ground beef or turkey; stir in remaining ingredients except Italian Tomato Sauce.
3. Spoon filling evenly onto dough, slightly pressing filling into dough.
4. Roll dough lenghwise like a jelly roll, and cut into 24 1" slices.
5. Treat 2 rimmed cookie sheets with nonstick spray; lay slices on sheets about 1" apart.
6. Preheat oven to 400F.
7. Let roll-ups sit for 10 minutes.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
9. Cool roll-ups and freeze in 4 1 gallon bags, 6 per bag.
10. Slip a 1 qt bag with 1 cup sauce into each bag of pizza roll ups.
11. To prepare, thaw roll-ups and warm them in a preheated 400F oven for 10 minutes or put them frozen in the microwave; heat on high for about 2 minutes.
12. Serve with warmed Italian Tomato Sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (1893g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 1475 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 163.9g||219 %|
|Saturated Fat 80.6g||403 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 60g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.3g|
|Cholesterol 608.4mg||187 %|
|Sodium 8248.5mg||284 %|
|Potassium 4947.9mg||130 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.7g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 16.7g||67 %|
|Sugars, other 54g|
|Protein 200.9g||287 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2548
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.