* Dice all meats and mix together, set aside.
* Dice the Mozzarella and combine with the meats.
* Combine the Meat and Mozzarella mixture with the Ricotta and mix well.
* Pour all mixed ingredients into the first Pie Shell.
* Slice the second Pie Shell into 1/2 inch strips.
* Place strips over the filled pie shell, making a lattice look.
* brush the top of the lattice with the melted butter.
* Bake at 350 degrees for One hour.
Enjoy and Buona Pasqua!!!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (424g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 660 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 73.3g||98 %|
|Saturated Fat 28.5g||142 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 28.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.9g|
|Cholesterol 1019.8mg||314 %|
|Sodium 1584.6mg||55 %|
|Potassium 596.1mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 30.9g|
|Protein 54.6g||78 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1008
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.