General guidelines for my kitchen:
- After trying MANY recipes, the best is https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2010/09/cold-fermented-fontina-parmigiano-and-oregano.html
- 2/3 recipe is enough for 2 portions; made with ONLY AP flour
- DO it in the food processor gradually adding the water. More water may be needed than called for so watch closely
-Do not add any oil to the dough, not even to oil the bowl (use the plastic bowl for the fermentation as it is non-stick)
-Refrigerate for 3-4 days
- Preheat the oven to max with the bottom element only (no air) for 1 hour with the oven's baking sheet at the lowest level, covered with foil.
- In the meantime, shape the pizza on a foil slightly smaller than that of the oven's baking sheet WITH NO OIL but instead a relatively generous amount of flour underneath the dough and cover with non-oiled plastic wrap to proof and "blister". You can leave the dough to "relax" between stretchings to fill 3/4 of the size of the foil making sure to make the edges thicker
-Per portion 1 can of tomatoes is enough, drained patiently, and mixed with 1 tbsp olive oil, 4 cloves of garlic, chili flakes, oregano, salt, and pepper uncooked.
-Pat dry and squeeze out mozzarella (2 per PORTION). slice not too thickly and leave on paper towels
-When ready, take out the baking sheet drop the pizza on its foil on it, and return to the SECOND lowest level. As soon as you close the door, turn the setting to top and bottom without air. Make for exactly 8 -8/5 minutes
-Rest for 5 minutes
Best baking method yet!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (75g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 1.5mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 75g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 75g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 290
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!