* Pour warm water into a mixing bowl. Sprinkle in yeast and stirring until disolved.
* Add sugar, salt and while mixing, add flour slowly to make a firm dough.
* Turn onto a floured board and knead until smooth, about 5 minutes.
* Place in oiled bowl, turning to oil top and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise in a draft free area for one hour.
* Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Punch dough down and stretch gently into a lightly oiled 12 inch pizza pan. Let rest about 5 minutes.
* Cover dough with tomato sauce, Romano cheese, Mozzarella cheese, Oregano and Pepperoni.
* Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (452g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 159 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.7g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 51.4mg||16 %|
|Sodium 2153.2mg||74 %|
|Potassium 1148.3mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 87.5g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 80.6g|
|Protein 26.9g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 610
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.