Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
1. In a large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour with the yeast and salt.
2. Pour hot water and oil into the flour mixture and mix well.
3. Stir in the remaining flour until the dough can be gathered together.
4. Knead dough on floured board for 5 minutes.
5. Cover with waxed paper and let rest 10 minutes.
6. Roll out dough into a circle to fit pizza pan.
7. Transfer dough to a lightly greased pizza pan.
8. Prepare sauce: combine sauce, oregano, basil, and garlic in a small bowl.
9. Pour sauce over pizza.
10. Add mozzarella cheese.
11. Add additional toppings, if desired.
12. Bake on lower shelf of oven for 16 - 18 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (140g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 90 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 57.9mg||18 %|
|Sodium 363.7mg||13 %|
|Potassium 112.6mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.9g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 36.5g|
|Protein 19.3g||28 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 324
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!