1. Rend bacon and add onions until softened
2. Add potatoes, poblanos, jalapeno and stir for 5 minutes
3. Add all the rest of the ingredients, except the shrimp
4. Bring to a boil stirring so it doesn’t burn to the bottom of the pot
5.Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30-40 minutes, stir often!
6. Add Shrimp 15 minutes before serving and stir in.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (47g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 13.3mg||0 %|
|Potassium 13.4mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.9g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 0.7g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!