1. Heat oil in pressure cooker (opened) over medium high heat and add onion (5 mins) and garlic
2. Brown the chicken in the mixture
3. Add cumin, potatoes and chopped tomatoes, fill empy tin with halfway with water and add a chicken stock.
4. Close the lid and bring up the pressure, once at full pressure lower heat to medium (there should be a steady hiss). From this point cook for about 20 min.
5. Once 20 min passed bring the pot into the sink and pour over cold water until pressure is released, turn off water and carefully open the lid to the pressure cooker.
6. If it looks a bit watery, you can cook at high flame on top of cooker, without cover so water evaporates. Serve with basmati rice
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (353g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 27 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.9g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 6.7mg||2 %|
|Sodium 326.9mg||11 %|
|Potassium 513.1mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.8g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 14g|
|Protein 7g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 116
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!