1. Heat champagne, sugar, and corn syrup in a small saucepan on medium/high heat. Bring to a rolling boil, making sure all the sugar dissolves and stirs in.
2. Remove champagne from heat and stir in pomegranate juice. Place in the freezer for 2 hours to chill completely, (or place in the fridge overnight)
3. Once cold, pour the mixture into your ice cream maker and use according to package instructions. Mine took about an hour to be done.
4. Spoon completed sorbet into a freezer friendly container and freeze until ready to serve. It's best to freeze 4-6 hours so it firms up enough.
5. Serve with whipped cream and pom arils if desired.
6. Enjoy and CHEERS!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (99g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 9310.1mg||321 %|
|Potassium 157.4mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.6g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 11.5g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 47
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!