1. Chop one small onion and brown in a medium pan in a bit of olive oil.
2. Season with salt, paprika and cumin. Mix well.
3. Slowly pour in the half cup of pomegranate juice and stir. Cover and continue cooking a few minutes.
4. Add in the chopped turkey pieces, capers, and chives; stir. Cover and continue cooking for a few minutes.
5. Crack 2 eggs and whisk with 1/3 cup milk until smooth.
6. Pour the eggs over the turkey. Push the edges towards the middle to incorporate all. Cover and continue cooking over low heat for a few minutes or until the top of the scrambler is firm.
7. Serve with a bit of sour cream or cream cheese. Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (263g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 199 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.1g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.1g|
|Cholesterol 846mg||260 %|
|Sodium 913.2mg||31 %|
|Potassium 533mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.1g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 14.4g|
|Protein 26.3g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 364
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.