1. In a 3 qt sauce pan with lid pour the oil and set heat to medium
2. Pour the corn and set the lid.
3. Wait for corn to pop.
4. Take the pan off the heat when the in between pops take longer than two seconds.
5. Shred the cheese.
6. Set the butter in the microwave for 30 seconds or as needed until fully melted.
7. Pour the pop corn in a bowl, sprinkle the powered garlic and the cheese.
8. Mix with your hands.
9. Pour the butter and mix again.
10. Serve as soon as possible.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (226g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1291 (97%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 143.4g||191 %|
|Saturated Fat 36g||180 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 39g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 60.8g|
|Cholesterol 91.5mg||28 %|
|Sodium 256.8mg||9 %|
|Potassium 240.1mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.1g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 13.8g|
|Protein 3.2g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1333
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!