1. Combine first 9 ingredients in large bowl. Put the cornflakes into another bowl. Put eggs and water in a 3rd bowl.
2. Put enough corn oil into a heavy roomy skillet to fill it 1? deep. Heat skillet.
3. Grease a 9x12x2 baking pan. Set aside.
4. Preheat oven to 350.
5. Dip chicken pieces 1 piece at a time as follows: 1) Into dry coating mix. 2) Into egg and water mix. 3) Into corn flakes. 4) Briskly but briefly back into dry mix. 5) Drop into hot oil, skin-side-down and brown 3 to 4 minutes on medium high. Turn and brown other side of each piece.
6. Place chicken in prepared pan in single layer, skin-side-up. Seal in foil, on 3 sides only, leaving 1 side loose for steam to escape.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes removing foil then to test tenderness of chicken. Allow to bake uncovered 5 minutes longer to crisp the coating.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (3141g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 4274 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 474.9g||633 %|
|Saturated Fat 199g||995 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 165.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 70.9g|
|Cholesterol 2221.1mg||683 %|
|Sodium 46381mg||1599 %|
|Potassium 5086.1mg||134 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 663.6g||195 %|
|Dietary Fiber 28.1g||112 %|
|Sugars, other 635.5g|
|Protein 427.4g||611 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 8731
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!