1. Preheat a nonstick 8-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the vegetable oil and heat until it shimmers.
2. Whisk together the egg whites,egg yolks, yellow food coloring (if using), salt and pepper until frothy.
3. Slice the wedge of Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb Cheese into 5-6 thin slices.
4. When the oil is hot, add the diced chilis to the oil and allow to cook for 10 seconds. Add the egg mixture. Ass the eggs cook, use a spatula or rubber scraper to gently pull the cooked egg away from the sides of the pan, lifting and tilting the pan to let the uncooked egg run underneath. Repeat as necessary until almost all of the runny egg is gone.
5. Flip the omlette in the pan, turn off the heat and add the slices of cheese to one half of the omlette, covering evenly. Fold the omlette in half and plate.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (154g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 75 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.3g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 221.6mg||68 %|
|Sodium 513.4mg||18 %|
|Potassium 205.1mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2.3g|
|Protein 15.7g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 152
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!