1. Heat oven to 500 degrees. Season tenderloin with ? teaspoon salt.
2. Fill a medium pot with 2 quarts salted water and set over high heat. Bring to a boil.
3. Using a sharp knife, cut corn kernels off cob (should yield about 2 cups). Blanch kernels in boiling water until tender, about 30 seconds. Using a slotted spoon, transfer kernels to a colander. Toss to dry and set aside in a medium bowl.
4. Toss potatoes with pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
5. Set a medium saut? pan over medium-high heat. Once pan is hot, swirl in 1 tablespoon olive oil. Place tenderloin in pan. When golden brown, after about 1 minute, flip meat and add potatoes, cut-face down, to pan. Transfer pan to oven and roast, on center rack, for 15-18 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
6. Meanwhile, mix garlic, lemon juice and ? teaspoon salt together in a small bowl. Whisk in 4 tablespoons olive oil and stir in parsley. Taste and adjust seasoning. Add the dressing to the corn and toss.
7. Remove pan from oven and transfer pork to a cutting board. Stir potatoes and return pan to oven. Roast 5 additional minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
8. Once pork is cool to the touch, slice it as thin as possible.
9. Toss arugula with corn-vinaigrette mixture. Gently toss in potatoes. Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
10. To serve, arrange half the salad on a platter. Scatter half the pork in and around the salad. Top with second half of salad. Tuck remaining pork in salad. Top with freshly ground black pepper.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (274g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 89 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.9g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 73.7mg||23 %|
|Sodium 662mg||23 %|
|Potassium 970.9mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.1g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 18.9g|
|Protein 27g||39 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 279
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!