1. Heat oven to 500 degrees. Season tenderloin with ? teaspoon salt.
2. Fill a medium pot with 2 quarts salted water and set over high heat. Bring to a boil.
3. Using a sharp knife, cut corn kernels off cob (should yield about 2 cups). Blanch kernels in boiling water until tender, about 30 seconds. Using a slotted spoon, transfer kernels to a colander. Toss to dry and set aside in a medium bowl.
4. Toss potatoes with pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
5. Set a medium saut? pan over medium-high heat. Once pan is hot, swirl in 1 tablespoon olive oil. Place tenderloin in pan. When golden brown, after about 1 minute, flip meat and add potatoes, cut-face down, to pan. Transfer pan to oven and roast, on center rack, for 15-18 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
6. Meanwhile, mix garlic, lemon juice and ? teaspoon salt together in a small bowl. Whisk in 4 tablespoons olive oil and stir in parsley. Taste and adjust seasoning. Add the dressing to the corn and toss.
7. Remove pan from oven and transfer pork to a cutting board. Stir potatoes and return pan to oven. Roast 5 additional minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
8. Once pork is cool to the touch, slice it as thin as possible.
9. Toss arugula with corn-vinaigrette mixture. Gently toss in potatoes. Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
10. To serve, arrange half the salad on a platter. Scatter half the pork in and around the salad. Top with second half of salad. Tuck remaining pork in salad. Top with freshly ground black pepper.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (274g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 89 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.9g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 73.7mg||23 %|
|Sodium 662mg||23 %|
|Potassium 970.9mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.1g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 18.9g|
|Protein 27g||39 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 279
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.