1. Put pork spare ribs in boiling pot of hot water for five minutes.
2. Drain water from pork spare ribs.
3. Add vinegar, brown sugar, and soy sauce to ribs.
4. Add water and turn stove to high for boiling water.
5. Once boiling, add rice wine, and leave boiling for 10 minutes.
6. Let simmer on low heat for at least another hour and a half. Add soy sauce until desired taste.
7. Meat should be dark and covered in sauce. Place ribs with sauce in dish and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (912g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 42641.6mg||1470 %|
|Potassium 1790.1mg||47 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 140.3g||41 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 134.2g|
|Protein 47.7g||68 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 761
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!