1. Sprinkle one side of the pork chops with paprika and pepper.
2. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Remove the skillet from the heat and lightly spray with vegetable spray.
3. Cook chops seasoned side down for 1 minutes. Remove from the skillet.
4. In the same skillet. stir together the broth, potatoes, onions, carrot and tarragon. Bring to boil.
5. Top with the chops with the seasoned side up. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 12 minutes, or until pork is no longer pink in center and potatoes are tender.
6. Using a large slotted spoon, transfer the vegetables to a serving platter with a rim or to a large shallow bowl. Top with pork. Cover with foil to keep warm.
7. Increase heat to high. Bring the broth to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes or until reduced to 1 cup.
8. Reduced the heat to medium. Whisk in the evaporated milk and flour until well blended. Stir in the salt (If you use a flat spatula, you can scrape the skillet). Cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
9. Stir in pimientos. Pour over the vegetables on the serving platter.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (804g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 172 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.1g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 138.6mg||43 %|
|Sodium 315.5mg||11 %|
|Potassium 2971.8mg||78 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 84.9g||25 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.9g||39 %|
|Sugars, other 75.1g|
|Protein 53.6g||77 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 724
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.