1. Mix 2 tablespoons broth and cornstarch in a small bowl.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add chops and cook until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
3. Reduce heat to medium-high and add onion to the pan. Cook, stirring often, until it starts to soften and brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add apple and cook, stirring often, until tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in the remaining broth, cider (or juice), mustard, thyme and the cornstarch mixture.
5. Bring to a boil, stirring, until thickened and glossy, about 1 minute. Return the chops to the pan and heat through. Serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (121g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 33 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.7g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 27.2mg||8 %|
|Sodium 206.6mg||7 %|
|Potassium 338.1mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 4.6g|
|Protein 12.7g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 103
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!