1. Heat Oil in Skillet
2. Saute Garlic, white onions and green onions till tender
3. Add pork and saute until browned.
4. Add coleslaw bleand and stir-fry on high heat about 5 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and add remaining seasonings.
6. Assemble egg rolls while using water around the edges to seal the egg rolls.
7. Deep fry in oil at 350 degrees until golden brown.
8. Drain on paper towels
9. These can be frozen and fried later.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (161g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 75 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.3g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 3.4mg||1 %|
|Sodium 2858.8mg||99 %|
|Potassium 168.7mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.1g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 24.7g|
|Protein 8.9g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 213
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!