1. Mix flour, salt, pepper, parmesan in a bowl
2. Rinse pork in water and coat in the flour mixture
3. Heat olive oil in skillet om medium/high heat
4. Add pork and brown on each side, this will only take a few minutes
5. Remove pork and place in oven at 120C to keep warm
6. Add rest of ingredients to pan and simmer to reduced by half
7. Once sauce is reduced and mushrooms are cooked, it is ready
Pour generous helping of sauce over pork when serving
Serve with fresh veg and some garlic bread to soak up the sauce
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (222g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 116 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.9g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 1.4mg||0 %|
|Sodium 146.1mg||5 %|
|Potassium 373.5mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.2g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 32.8g|
|Protein 3.4g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 308
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!