1) In a small bowl, combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; Sprinkle over both sides of pork, shaking off excess.
2) Heat 2 tsps oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork (in 2 batches if needed) and cook until just cooked through and golden, about 1 1/2 minutes per side; Set aside on a serving plate and cover to keep warm.
3) In a cup, whish together broth, lemon juice, cornstarch, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/8 tsp pepper until blended. Pour into same skillet and whish to combine withpan drippings; Simmer until slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Remove skillet from heat; stir in butter until melted. Stir in capers and spoon over pork; Cover to keep warm.
4) Heat remaining 1/2 tsp oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, cook, stirring until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add spinach to skillet in batches, tossing mixture and adding more spinach as it cooks down; Cook, tossing until wilted and tender, about 2 minutes.
5) Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 tsp salt and a pinch of pepper, and serve with pork.
Yields: 4 slices pork, about 3 Tbsp sauce and 1/2 cup spinach per serving.
5 Points plus per serving
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (358g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 307 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34.2g||46 %|
|Saturated Fat 18.8g||94 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 83.9mg||26 %|
|Sodium 912.1mg||31 %|
|Potassium 1294.6mg||34 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.3g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g||29 %|
|Sugars, other 55.2g|
|Protein 30.8g||44 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 627
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!