Try this Pork steaks in sauce soy and honey recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Season pork with salt, pepper and rosemary
2. Mix soy sauce and honey in a bowl
3. Heat pan on hob to hot
4. Olive oil in pan
5. Hold pork fat down in hot pan to melt fat
6. Pour sauce into pan
7. Cook pork on medium in the pan, adding chopped garlic clove for 5 minutes
8. Move into preheated 180 oven for 25 minutes, turn occasionally
9. Move back into the pan on low hot, drizzle with honey
10. Allow to rest before serving
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (105g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 473 (91%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 52.6g||70 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.2g||96 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 25.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.6g|
|Cholesterol 57.8mg||18 %|
|Sodium 1514.7mg||52 %|
|Potassium 136.1mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 5.1g|
|Protein 6.1g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 520
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.