- Combine all of the above and marinate for 24 hours
- Preheat BBQ grill to high
- Remove meat from marinade.
- Save marinade and bring to a boil in a small saucepan on the stove. Simmer for 10 min to ensure any meat juices are fully cooked.
- Lower grill temp to medium and cook meat for 6 min per side, basting with marinade until it reaches 150 degrees.
- Let meat rest 5 min before slicing
- Serve with a little bit of marinade as a sauce along with brown rice and veggie.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (251g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 210 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.3g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 97.1mg||30 %|
|Sodium 2201.2mg||76 %|
|Potassium 735.3mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.7g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 9.3g|
|Protein 35.1g||50 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 400
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.