1. Brine Pork tenderloin by adding 4 cups of water with 4 tablespoons of sea salt with 0.75 cups of granulated sugar for 8 hours.
2. Pat dry the tenderloins and season with salt and freshly ground pepper
3. Heat pan on high heat adding Canola oil, and sear the tenderloin on each side (3-5 minutes total)
4. Turn down heat to medium, and add butter, minced garlic, rosemary and thyme to the pan and spoon sauce over the tenderloins for another 2 minutes.
5. Place tenderloin on a roasted rack, and cook in oven at 300 degrees to internal temperature of 150 degrees. Let the tenderloin rest for 10 minutes, and serve, cutting 0.5 to 1 inch medallions.
Serve with your favorite chutney.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (266g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!