1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Trim fat and silver skin off tenderloin. Pat dry. (Cut in half if needed to fit in pan.) Pierce all over with a fork. Rub with oil.
3. Combine seasonings in a bowl and sprinkle evenly on tenderloin. Rub in.
4. Heat oil in cast iron over medium heat until just smoking. Add pork and sear for 2 mins, flip and sear other side for 2 mins, then sear each side for 1 min.
5. Put pan in oven and bake for 5 minutes. Flip tenderloins. Bake for additional 5 minutes. Flip. Continue cooking until center of pork hits 145F.
6. Remove from pan and let rest 5-10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (175g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 58 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.4g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 111.7mg||34 %|
|Sodium 90mg||3 %|
|Potassium 699.3mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.4g|
|Protein 35.8g||51 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 216
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!