1) Pre heat fan oven to 170*C
2) Make the flax egg by mixing the putting the ground flax seed into a bowl and adding the water, stir and then leave to sit for 5 minutes.
3) Then put the coconut yoghurt, flax seed egg and maple syrup into a mixing bowl and stir well.
4) Next in a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients Oats, Soda, seeds & salt.
5) Add dry ingredients to wet to make a loose batter.
6) Place in a greased parchment lined baking tin and bake for 50 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (733g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 4.6mg||0 %|
|Potassium 156.6mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 8g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 31
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!