1. in robot coupe puree the shallots, garlic, and sage.
2. in a large sauce pot melt butter and sauté mixture from robot coupe.
3. add rest of the ingredients to the pot except for corn starch and water.
4. combine cornstarch and cold water and reserve before adding to pot make sure it is mixed thoroughly.
2. once the sauce comes to a boil add slurry stir and return to a boil. (add more slurry if sauce is to thin)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (123g)|
|Recipe Makes: 150 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 47 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.3g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 13.8mg||4 %|
|Sodium 75.3mg||3 %|
|Potassium 133.2mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.3g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 13.2g|
|Protein 0.9g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 140
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!