1. Thaw spinach and press out liquid, finely chop.
2. Combine spinach, cheese basil, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
3. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Clean mushrooms, remove stems.
5. Place mushroom caps top side down on a lightly greased cookie sheet,brush with butter or margarine.
6. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of spinach mixture into each cap.
7. Sprinkle with tomato and salt.
8. Bake for 12 minutes or till heated through OR place on the unheatedrack of a broiler pan.
9. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
10. Cut into quarters and serve.
Comments: Love mushrooms, especially Portabello!! These could be done incountless variations, vegetarian or not.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (1793g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 925 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 102.8g||137 %|
|Saturated Fat 49.9g||249 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 33.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13g|
|Cholesterol 267mg||82 %|
|Sodium 2299.1mg||79 %|
|Potassium 6303.5mg||166 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 78.2g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 23g||92 %|
|Sugars, other 55.2g|
|Protein 115.8g||165 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1620
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.