1. Heat the margarine and fry your diced bacon until cooked.
2. Prepare scrambled eggs by beating the eggs, milk and pepper with a fork in a small saucepan, off the heat.
3. Cook the egg mixture over a medium heat, stirring with a wooden spoon until the mixture thickens (Coagulates). Remove from the stove top.
4. Mix the scrambled eggs with the cooked bacon and corn, grated cheese and diced tomato.
5. Heat the tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds.
6. Spoon the egg mixture down the centre of the tortilla.
7. Fold in wrap ends and roll up to enclose the filling. Wrap in foil or baking paper and serve.
Use a sandwich press to heat and seal the wrap.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (324g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 143 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.9g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 20.3mg||6 %|
|Sodium 373.5mg||13 %|
|Potassium 562.8mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 80.9g||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.6g||43 %|
|Sugars, other 70.2g|
|Protein 16.7g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 517
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!