What can be made ahead
1. Line jelly roll pan with foil and bake 4 strips of bacon at 350F for 20 minutes.
2. Grill chicken breast, once chicken breast is grilled dice into small cubes.
3. Slice lettuce and red cabbage very thin. Slice green onion. In a container, place lettuce, red cabbage and green onion.
4. Dice Roma tomato and place in a small container.
5. Crumble cooled bacon and place in a container.
1. Place chopped ingredients in a large bowl (combine, lettuce, red cabbage, green onion, chicken and bacon)
2. Add cooked ditalini.
3. Lightly toss ingredients and pour dressing over salad.
4. Serve immediately. Eat and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (223g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 15 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.6g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 68.4mg||21 %|
|Sodium 104.3mg||4 %|
|Potassium 516.9mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 2.1g|
|Protein 28.7g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 148
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!