1. Prepare ravioli according to package directions.
2. Drain In a colander and keep warm.
3. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in saucepan over medium high heat and saute’ mushrooms, green onion, garlic, and Italian Seasoning for approximately 6 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
4. Stir In diced tomatoes, salt, basil and cream.
5. bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally for approximately 5 min
7. Stir in Parmesan Cheese until melted
8. Add ravioli and toss to coat.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (413g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 567 (92%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 63g||84 %|
|Saturated Fat 39.3g||197 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 214.7mg||66 %|
|Sodium 352.5mg||12 %|
|Potassium 234mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 6g|
|Protein 8.2g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 615
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!